The PADI Scuba Diver Course is the first diving course to give you an international diver’s license to 12m, although you’ll always need to have a dive leader with you in the water.
The Scuba Diver program takes place over 2 days and is perfect for those who do not have the time to do an entire open water course (3 days).
PADI eLearning students receive a 10% discount on the full price of the course as there is a fee payable to PADI for this service.
- To be over 10 years of age.
- Be medically fit according to the medical statement. (Download Here)
- Be able to float in deep water for 10mins.
Scuba Diver. 7000THB
- 8:30 Orientation. Welcome with the instructor, classroom session, learning basic divng theory
- 12-5pm Diving. Shallow water skill practice. 1m-3m depth
- 8:30am classroom session, learning basic divng theory.
- 12-5pm Diving. 2 Open water dives, maximum depth 12m.
Schedules can change at any time.
You can upgrade your Scuba diver license to an Open Water Diver Certification (18 meters) at any time in the future, or if you find time simply continue to Open Water by completing the final 3rd day.