The PADI Scuba Diver Course is the first diving course to give you an international diver’s license to 12m, although you’ll always need to have a dive leader with you in the water.
The Scuba Diver program takes place over 2.5 days and is perfect for those who do not have the time to do an entire open water course (3.5 days).
The Scuba Diver Course comes with 2 free nights in a basic room or 2 discounted nights in a superior room.
PADI offers online learning, which means that you complete the theory section of the course online before your holiday. This is ideal if you want to spend more time on the beach and less time in the classroom.
Click for PADI elearning
PADI eLearning students receive a 10% discount on the full price of the course as there is a fee payable to PADI for this service.
- To be over 10 years of age.
- Be medically fit according to the medical statement. (Download Here)
Scuba Diver. 8000THB
- 4-6pm Orientation. Welcome with the instructor, paperwork and educational videos.
- 9am-11am classroom session, learning basic divng theory.
- 12-4pm Diving. Shallow water skill practice. 1m-3m depth
- 10am-11am classroom session if necessary.
- 12-4pm Diving. 2 Open water dives, maximum depth 12m.
Schedules can change at any time.
You can upgrade your Scuba diver license to an Open Water Diver Certification (18 meters) at any time in the future.