Open Water Diver Koh Tao
Get your PADI Koh Tao! Get your PADI Open Water diving license on Koh Tao! After completion you will be recognised world wide as a certified diver who can go on dive trips, rent equipment and conduct your own dives with a buddy up to a depth of 18 meters, anywhere in the world!
We start courses every day. Start your journey into another world now and get your PADI on Koh Tao with Sairee Cottage Diving Koh Tao!
The course lasts for 3.5 days. We give 3 nights free basic accommodation, or 3 nights discount of 500thb on superior rooms. If two people do the course in the same room we give 5 nights free or discounted accommodation.
The certification will be completed through PADI on Koh Tao, the most recognised name in diver training. Your certification will be recognised wherever you go.
Manuals and videos and even the final exam can be completed in most languages. The instructor usually conducts the classes in English.
Online learning can be completed ahead of time. By doing the theory online, students do not have to attend the classroom sessions apart from a brief review with the instructor. It shortens the course a little bit as you can miss the first day orientation and you have more time to sit on the beach! There’s no homework or long videos to watch on your holiday! PADI do charge a fee for online learning around $130 USD for this special service.
Click for PADI elearning
Junior open water has a 12m depth limit for 10 -11 year olds.
- To be over 10 years of age.
- Be able to swim and float in water too deep to stand up in.
- Be medically fit according to the medical statement. (Download Here)
PADI Koh Tao Open Water Diver 11000THB
- 4-6pm Orientation. Meet the instructor, paperwork and educational videos.
- 9am-11am classroom session, learning basic divng theory.
- 12-5pm Diving. Shallow water skill practice. 1m-3m depth
- 9am-11am classroom session and final exam. (multiple choice)
- 2-5pm Diving. Open water dives 1+2, maximum depth 12m.
- 7am-11am Diving. Open water dives 3+4, maximum depth 18m.
- 12pm-1pm Certification and logging dives.
PADI Koh Tao Open Water Diver TouchTM
The Touch integrates the PADI Open Water Diver Manual with the PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
- No writing out long answers in the paper manual!
- PADI Instructors always on hand to ask questions you may miss.
After you download the Touch, you do not need to be online to use it so you can truly learn anytime, anywhere. The Open Water course using this exciting new way to learn costs 12,800thb, please check out the video and email us for more information.
PADI Open Water Diver Video:
[youtube videoid=”e6IE7I5Zhg0″ height=”550px” width=”450px” ]